- A man who cheats or tricks someone by means of a confidence trick.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He told the Democrat his life has been made a misery ever since a con man tricked his way into his home and made away with a substantial cash sum last October.
- A con man simply inspires confidence in himself and his promised abilities and then uses that to exploit his audience.
- He represents, not so much a political or ideological trend, as a definite social type: the cynical con man or hustler.
Más definiciones de conmanDefinición de conman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.