sustantivo[mass noun] Anatomy
- Tissue that connects, supports, binds, or separates other tissues or organs, typically having relatively few cells embedded in an amorphous matrix, often with collagen or other fibres, and including cartilaginous, fatty, and elastic tissues: a thin sheet of connective tissue [count noun]: connective tissues form the framework of the vertebrate bodyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A septum of connective tissue separates the circular muscle layers of the pylorus and duodenum.
- They are arranged in bundles, separated by sheets of connective tissue containing collagen.
- This demonstrates that limb muscle cells have a different lineage to that of limb connective tissues (cartilage and tendons).
Más definiciones de connective tissueDefinición de connective tissue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.