Definición de conscious en inglés:
- He was admitted to the ICU conscious and alert, but with a very low blood pressure, and very marginal oxygenation.
- The first man has spat out his endotracheal tube and is conscious, asking what the score is.
- Its critics claim that some downed animals are passed by inspectors because they are just conscious enough to respond to a kick.
- We are conscious of what we do to the extent that we are conscious also of what we do not do - of what we might have done.
- The pupils were aware of the obesity problem and conscious of the need to eat healthy foods.
- We have never been so aware of the issue of waste, or so conscious of the need to recycle.
- The effort was conscious and deliberate with each artist paired with a designer.
- This calls for conscious and deliberate efforts to develop qualities like altruism and selflessness.
- Just imagine what the world would be like if every one of us made a conscious effort to genuinely love one another?
- And hypnosis works was bypassing the conscious mind and communicating directly with the unconscious mind.
- The war is between my habitual and conscious thoughts about how to live and a new perspective struggling to be born.
- In this totality the conscious mind is contained like a smaller circle within a larger one.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'being aware of wrongdoing'): from Latin conscius 'knowing with others or in oneself' (from conscire 'be privy to') + -ous.
Palabras que riman con conscioussubconscious, unselfconscious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.