- Last month's hike is the first following five consecutive months of falling rates.
- Economists said this ninth consecutive rise would be followed by further increases in the months ahead.
- He followed up with three consecutive Championship wins and was runner-up three times in succession.
- You can also look for sequences of consecutive primes in arithmetic progression.
- A quantitative comparison of the flickers observed in the two consecutive image sequences was performed.
- A Terz is a sequence of three consecutive cards; it is worth 20 points.
- In its role as a consecutive connector and as a punctuation marker, it corresponds to other markers in English than well or cos, eg. then or therefore.
- The consecutive connector can be omitted.
- Consecutive adverbial subordinate sentences are those that express a consequence of what the main clause says.
- Since a majority of Dixieland numbers have long chains of secondary dominants you end up using the following scale respectively over each consecutive chord.
- For this particular pattern there is a classical fingering pattern which is repeated over each consecutive octave.
- As the player went higher, more notes were available in each consecutive octave.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And the link has a social character; it is not mere consecutiveness in time, but a context of interaction.
- In the first stages of life the mind is frivolous and easily distracted, it misses progress by failing in consecutiveness and persistence.
- Nearly all of the thefts have been trivial, but the consecutiveness of the attempts at burglary has put the residents on the alert.
Early 17th century: from French consécutif, -ive, from medieval Latin consecutivus, from Latin consecut- 'followed closely', from the verb consequi.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|secu|tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.