Definición de consequentialism en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Philosophy
The doctrine that the morality of an action is to be judged solely by its consequences.
- This entry will not go into the many issues that arise in the discussion of deontology and consequentialism here.
- But the particular kind of consequentialism in utilitarianism is, I think, unattractive.
- Pragmatism in ethics is often regarded as a form of teleology or consequentialism.
consequentialist adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Classic utilitarianism is consequentialist as opposed to deontological because of what it denies.
- As with many hybrid views, the deontological and consequentialist components tend to pull apart, with each threatening to subordinate the other.
- When writers describe themselves as consequentialists rather than as utilitarians, they are normally signalling that their fundamental evaluations will be in terms of not only welfare but also some other goods.
Definición de consequentialism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia