- Agreement between the approaches to a topic of different academic subjects, especially science and the humanities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This lucrative sub-industry has further blossomed in recent years due to efforts made by the wealthy founder of the Templeton investment fund, Sir John Templeton, to find harmony and consilience between science and religion.
- He called this approach consilience, or how consistent independent lines of evidence are with each other.
- He understands consilience - the power of corroboration from different domains of understanding.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But again, I don't believe that top-down and bottom-up systems necessarily have to stand in opposition; the two models may ultimately prove consilient.
- The objective is to elucidate the predictions of alternate functional models and see if the character-state changes of independently derived phylogenetic analyses are consilient with them.
- The thing about consilient arguments - as the 150-year history of Darwin's argument for evolution by natural selection has shown - is that they oscillate.
Más definiciones de consilienceDefinición de consilience en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.