Definición de consistent en inglés:
- One of the important principles when working with and bringing up children is to be honest, fair and consistent.
- First, it helps ensure that reporting by parties is adequate, accurate, and consistent.
- The local authorities should exercise this duty in a fair and consistent way.
- The camps are operated to a very high standard and the consistent quality of the entire operation has stood the test of time.
- He was happy to see a local product conforming to the highest standards of quality and consistent supply.
- He's been one of our most consistent players all season and we'll miss him.
- It will be clear to all, and we will have a consistent set of logic applying to it.
- But can we gain from such images a consistent set of concepts which are relevant both to us and to the age itself?
- This is not to say that Franklin's book is not guided by a consistent set of interests.
- It is also essential that any such agreement is consistent with the European convention on human rights.
- It also noted that the reforms were consistent with regional agreements.
- Many legal experts argue that the agreements are neither legal, nor consistent with the Treaty.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'consisting or composed of'): from Latin consistent- 'standing firm or still, existing', from the verb consistere (see consist).
Palabras que riman con consistentassistant, coexistent, distant, equidistant, existent, insistent, persistent, resistant, subsistent, water-resistant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.