Definición de constellation en inglés:
1A group of stars forming a recognizable pattern that is traditionally named after its apparent form or identified with a mythological figure.
- Section IV takes us off the land and into comets, galaxies and constellations of stars.
- Instead she tried to name the constellations in the stars.
- Maria and her father lay out under the stars, naming the constellations.
1.1A group of associated or similar people or things: no two patients ever show exactly the same constellation of symptoms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Defense Department has not yet selected all of the future locations for its new constellation of overseas facilities.
- That morning, a peddler on Broad Street had extended a constellation of needle marks into her path, hand holding a fake plastic flower.
- Both of these are definitely important considerations that capital owners weigh, but they are amongst a constellation of many others.
Definición de constellation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary