Oraciones de ejemplo
- The split will be between the two philosophies of big government statism and small government constitutionalism.
- Put positively, at the top now was not the emancipation of the working class or even the liberation of third world peoples from imperialism, but rather democracy, due process, constitutionalism, and human rights.
- It has no necessary connection with democratic government or constitutionalism, however.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One means - not persuasive to a strict constitutionalist - of checking government is the existence of a competitive party system in which the main opposition party has a realistic prospect of displacing the government.
- And although American and British ideas of constitutional government dominated the first stage of the French Revolution, the constitutionalists were soon swept aside by the dictatorship of the Jacobin club.
- He is regarded as a solid thinker, someone of a likable disposition, and a good constitutionalist.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|sti|tu¦tion¦al|ism
Definición de constitutionalism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda