sustantivo (plural consuls general)
- A consul of the highest status.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The acting consul general in Miami is also co-ordinating with the consuls general of other Caricom countries to obtain information about Caribbean nationals, it added.
- In March 1963 a note from the US consul general in Georgetown, Everett Melby, confirms the agreement between the US and Britain.
- He obtained a new passport from the British consul general's office in Amsterdam by saying he had got drunk and accidentally put his old one in the washing machine.
Más definiciones de consul generalDefinición de consul general en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.