- Goods bought and used by consumers, rather than by manufacturers for producing other goods. Often contrasted with capital goods.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Prices for most manufactured and consumer goods are either flat or declining.
- They are making the manufacturers of consumer goods responsible for the fate of what they manufacture.
- Not long ago Unilever, manufacturers of consumer goods, opened business in the city.
Más definiciones de consumer goodsDefinición de consumer goods en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.