- The action or activity of gathering information about consumers' needs and preferences, especially in relation to a particular product or service: consumer research showed that concern was high in relation to poultry farming methodsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Haben credits Kraft's award-winning consumer research, product research and development and sales organization with growing its brands.
- The industry's trade association, the Food Marketing Institute, frequently funds consumer research and advises its members on new ways to use cash register scanner data to track changing customer preferences.
- New market entry includes identification of new markets and product launches while new product development covers items such as feasibility studies, consumer research, patenting and test marketing.
Más definiciones de consumer researchDefinición de consumer research en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.