- A photographic print made by placing a negative directly on to sensitized paper, glass, or film and illuminating it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is nothing in photography quite as beautiful and glowing as a large-format contact print on special contact print paper.
- For the connoisseur, a contact print, the result of printing the negative directly onto photographic paper, achieves what many consider the ultimate in a photographic print.
- The work is a contact print whose central off-square image resulted from placing six contiguous negative strips, cut from a single roll of unexposed film, upon a sheet of photosensitive paper.
verboVolver al principio
- (contact-print) [with object] Make a contact print from (a negative): the negative was developed and then contact-printedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Smith shoots the old photos with high-contrast film to make an enlarged and grainy negative that is contact-printed onto watercolor paper coated with gelatin and a light-sensitive solution.
- Another modification in the lesson is to contact-print an X-ray, process and dry the print, and then contact-print that with another sheet of photo paper.
- I could probably get all the equipment I'd need to develop and contact print the results, too, by scouring the local junk shops.
Más definiciones de contact printDefinición de contact print en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.