- A sport in which the participants necessarily come into bodily contact with one another: rugby is a contact sport and there are inevitably going to be injuriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Football is a contact sport in which you get bumped and banged the whole time.
- It's too bad that basketball has become such a contact sport that players are rewarded for being pumped up on steroids or resorting to playground style aggression.
- Murderball is an unofficial term for the game recognised by the Paralympics as quadriplegic rugby - an aggressive contact sport played on indoor courts by tough men in customised wheelchairs.
Más definiciones de contact sportDefinición de contact sport en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.