- Place or study in context: the excellent introduction summarizes and contextualizes Bowen’s careerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The highly situated and situational nature of service learning requires that teacher-scholars in this field contextualize our studies and findings.
- This will provide an overall context for each national case study and will help contextualize the use of Internet technology by environmental groups.
- Nonetheless, the basis is established for a sustained and contextualised study of agency, activists, organisation, process, strategy and tactics.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Damage control, contextualization, historical positioning: This is myth-making - or branding, as we so prosaically call it these days - at its finest.
- However, rather than presenting images and the stories behind them, there is once again a repetitious use of the same emblematic images with little contextualization.
- They each add multiple levels of sensory intensity in the cultural and geographic contextualization of the sculpture and will leave viewers with the feeling of having been there.
Más definiciones de contextualizeDefinición de contextualize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.