- A relatively dry climate with very hot summers and very cold winters, characteristic of the central parts of Asia and North America.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The animals became extinct at the end of the ice age because the climate changed to a more continental climate, with colder winters and warmer summers, and drier conditions.
- The inland region has a continental climate with very cold winters, hot, humid summers, and spring and autumn seasons that are often rainy.
- Burgundy enjoys a continental climate with dry, cold winters and hot, sunny summers.
Más definiciones de continental climateDefinición de continental climate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.