sustantivo (plural continua /-jʊə/)
- A continuous sequence in which adjacent elements are not perceptibly different from each other, but the extremes are quite distinct: a continuum of special educational needs the continuum from third world economies to advanced nationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When a group limits its appeal to either extreme of the continuum, it is confined to a small portion of the market.
- In other words, these forms may correspond to different points on a continuum.
- One could consider four assumptions as existing on a continuum with extremes at either end.
mid 17th century: from Latin, neuter of continuus (see continuous).
Más definiciones de continuumDefinición de continuum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.