- The deliberate use of artificial methods or other techniques to prevent pregnancy as a consequence of sexual intercourse. The major forms of artificial contraception are: barrier methods, of which the commonest is the condom or sheath; the contraceptive pill, which contains synthetic sex hormones which prevent ovulation in the female; intrauterine devices, such as the coil, which prevent the fertilized ovum from implanting in the uterus; and male or female sterilization: one of the most important methods of contraception it had been her first time, they didn’t use any contraceptionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The only way to have safe sex is to use a reliable barrier method of contraception such as a condom.
- You should also use a barrier method of contraception, such as a condom until the problem has been identified.
- It is important to consider plans for pregnancy when deciding on a method of contraception.
Más definiciones de contraceptionDefinición de contraception en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.