Definición de contractorization en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
The provision of a service, especially a public one, by an external contractor rather than by the employees of the body responsible for the service: defence spending is falling by providing more services through contractorization
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The economic advantages of outsourcing and contractorization at a time of declining budgets are self-evident.
- It is clear that all 1000 jobs are affected either by contractorisation or threat of job loss.
- But the scale and scope of contractorisation now present on the railways needs urgent reform.
- Example sentences
- For example, some air forces have decided to contractorise their non-core activities to commercial companies.
- The figure of 300 out of the 600 to be contractorised has been mentioned.
- An example for the UK might be the new air-to-air refuelling capability which is due to be procured, possibility under contractorised arrangements.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan