sustantivo[mass noun] British
The provision of a service, especially a public one, by an external contractor rather than by the employees of the body responsible for the service: defence spending is falling by providing more services through contractorization
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The economic advantages of outsourcing and contractorization at a time of declining budgets are self-evident.
- It is clear that all 1000 jobs are affected either by contractorisation or threat of job loss.
- But the scale and scope of contractorisation now present on the railways needs urgent reform.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For example, some air forces have decided to contractorise their non-core activities to commercial companies.
- The figure of 300 out of the 600 to be contractorised has been mentioned.
- An example for the UK might be the new air-to-air refuelling capability which is due to be procured, possibility under contractorised arrangements.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda