- A country dance in which the couples form lines facing each other.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These four contradances were written in Salzburg in January of 1780 for Count Johann Rudolf Czernin.
- People have been organizing contradances in Winston-Salem since the early 1980s.
- This versatile group is equally at home playing for concerts, contradances, or Cajun dances.
early 19th century: variant of contredanse.
Más definiciones de contradanceDefinición de contradance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.