- Distinction made by contrasting the different qualities of two things: such a process is known as induction, in contradistinction to the deduction processMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These fabulist authors have gone even further by establishing themselves as an ‘institution’ that is juxtaposing its narrative form in contradistinction to the common banal discourse of society.
- Their writings, have concentrated mainly on urban women and society, totally ignoring the status of rural women who labor side by side with men in the fields, outside their homes, in contradistinction to the segregated women of the city.
- The social left had an opportunity to shape the narrative of this event, to show that social progress for women is a defining characteristic in American society, in contradistinction to the societies of the Taliban and Saudi Arabia.
Más definiciones de contradistinctionDefinición de contradistinction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.