- Thanks to parental and extended family support the children proudly contributed money to their class events.
- Samuelson said another half dozen individuals had also contributed money but he declined to reveal their identities.
- They keep asking him if he's a member of or has ever contributed money to the Communist party.
- This gives his music a totally unique touch and contributes to the general bleak atmosphere.
- It was a remarkable moment in Scottish politics, contributing to a resounding result.
- The narrow corridor and small doorways also contributes to the claustrophobic effect.
- She was a capable journalist and contributed numerous articles to several Australian newspapers.
- He was also writing comic books and contributing articles to counter-culture magazines.
- She also spent a year contributing articles to her local newspaper.
- I do well academically and contribute regularly to class discussions.
- It is a sad reflection on contemporary universities that academics contribute little to the discussion.
- Contributions from the floor make up the discussion, and all are encouraged to contribute.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The contributive effects of upbringing to such a reaction cannot be ruled out, so let me also state my own background.
- ‘Identity safety is best established though implicit efforts at establishing the contributive value of social identities as a norm in a setting,’ he said.
- More strongly, he argues that the processes of printmaking were contributive to and even partly constitutive of natural philosophical and mathematical knowledge itself.
Mid 16th century: from Latin contribut- 'brought together, added', from the verb contribuere, from con- 'with' + tribuere 'bestow'.
Palabras que riman con contributeattribute, tribute
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|trib|ute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.