- A character that does not represent a printable character but serves to initiate a particular action.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unicode, like ASCII, assigns a unique number to each letter, number, symbol and control character.
- You may also run across hand-edited neutral data files that are missing large sections, contain control characters, and so on.
- They were used for control characters, like 7 which made your computer beep and 12 which caused the current page of paper to go flying out of the printer and a new one to be fed in.
Más definiciones de control characterDefinición de control character en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.