- 1Deny the truth of (something): subsequent work from the same laboratory controverted these resultsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We have already seen some of the first struggle, between a text originating in the oral tradition and a later textually-based anthropological and historical tradition that controverts its authority.
- There is nothing here that controverts a finding which is the barest minimum finding to sustain the charge.
- The facts of his incarceration are not controverted.
- 1.1Argue about (something): the views in the article have been controvertedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- None of the propositions that I have placed before the Court thus far, with perhaps the exception of the relevance of the precontract correspondence, can be controverted.
- If the employer is to controvert that, there should be documentation of the problems.
- Is that not the key proposition which the parties seek to controvert?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It allows you to measure a problem, gives you facts that are less controvertible.
- The gap between the promulgation of abstract standards and the controvertible application of those standards to particular cases is a persistent theme in constitutional adjudication.
- And of course, ‘census-taking’ is not just controvertible, it's also litigable.
Más definiciones de controvertDefinición de controvert en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.