- A current in a fluid that results from convection: the Pacific Plate is floating, propelled by convection currents deep in the mantleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In spring when the air temperature outside the bin is higher than the grain temperature, a reverse convection current will occur.
- A radiator actually only radiates some 20% of its heat, the remaining 80% rises in a convection current from the top of the radiator cooling near the ceiling before dropping from overhead.
- As it's open to the sky, the warm air rises up and draws in cooler air from outside, so there's a complete convection current.
Más definiciones de convection currentDefinición de convection current en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.