- There are plenty of ways to make your meal plan convenient, appealing, and customized to fit your lifestyle.
- It wasn't as if he even particularly liked to swim; it was simply the most convenient physical activity.
- In the garden would be quite convenient as you are planning on mowing the lawn.
- The card is being marketed as a more convenient option for the customer, compared to carrying cash or traveller's cheques.
- A more convenient but less effective option is to use a liquid extract.
- If you can offer a more convenient option to customers, that is valuable.
- We are pleased to offer to the market this terraced house, convenient for access to all local amenities and transport links.
- The property is also convenient for a number of local schools.
- London Gatwick Airport is convenient for The English Language Centre in Brighton.
- The doctors responsible for children's heart surgery in Bristol provided convenient scapegoats.
- Yet a closer look at his record suggests that he is just a convenient scapegoat for a lot of people's stereotypes.
- The promissory note is a convenient tool, an additional guarantee to the bona fide commercial relationship.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'befitting, becoming, suitable'): from Latin convenient- 'assembling, agreeing, fitting', from the verb convenire (see convene).
Palabras que riman con convenientintervenient, lenient, prevenient
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.