Definición de conventual en inglés:
1Relating or belonging to a convent: the conventual life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As her conventual discipline requires, she yields to the pain, accepting it as what God is asking of her.
- Conversely, the estate infrastructure which supported conventual establishments attracted scant attention, and even 30 years ago when James Bond began to gather material little had been done.
- Rome's supremacy in metalwork had already been affirmed when the conventual church's lavish new high altar was installed in 1686.
1.1Relating to the less strict order of the Franciscans, living in large convents.
- These different viewpoints become more pronounced over time and alongside the Conventual tradition there emerged a number of reform communities.
- The Conventual Franciscan Friars are followers of Francis of Assisi.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who lives in or is a member of a convent.
- Proximity to the parish brought conventuals closer to the everyday concerns of churchgoers.
- The conventuals print lots of books, mainly in Church Slavonian, because Orthodoxy in America still grows.
- The Observant tactics were to use the secular powers to deal with their enemies amongst the conventuals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan