Definición de conversant en inglés:
Familiar with or knowledgeable about something: you need someone who is conversant with the new technology
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Is there any senior political figure reckoned to be genuinely knowledgeable and conversant in technology policy?
- This requires all practitioners to be conversant with all the major therapies which places a large burden on the teaching establishments and those of further education.
- There are probably no surprises here for practitioners or readers conversant with recent research on child development.
well versed in, well informed about, well up on, knowledgeable about, informed about, abreast of, apprised of, up to date on, au courant with;
formal cognizant of
dated perfect in
- Example sentences
- A proper understanding of these images relies on a conversance with the doctrinal sources treating the decaying corpse as a subject for devotional practice.
- Where the legal principle involved is sufficiently basic and elementary, lack of conversance with it constitutes gross ignorance of the law.
- Students will gain conversance with a range of artistic techniques, materials, and objects and engage in cross-cultural analysis.
- Example sentences
- Try getting that same seat with general conversancy.
- His writings displayed conversancy with the main current of ideas as well as originality, and he was often controversial.
- These are courses that all students in the program take in common, in order to develop high-level skills and conversancy with subjects that are important to working professionals.
Words that rhyme with conversantversant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan