- Introducing a statement or idea which reverses one that has just been made or referred to: he would have preferred his wife not to work, although conversely he was also proud of what she didMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you find yourselves checking each other, each making sure the other doesn't get too syrupy or, conversely, caustic?
- Or, conversely, if lobbying should have tax benefits for charities, then why not for everyone else as well?
- And conversely, for every one of the best impulses of our souls, there is a demon waiting to hijack us and use us.
Más definiciones de converselyDefinición de conversely en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.