Definición de conveyancing en inglés:
1The branch of law concerned with the preparation of documents for the conveyance of property.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here we are concentrating on the rules of land law rather than those of conveyancing but we will set the land law rules in their conveyancing context as this will make it easier to appreciate their purpose.
- The company offers a range of corporate law services including employment law, conveyancing, family and personal injury.
- Ms. Wilkin was for over 30 years, a law clerk engaged in real estate conveyancing.
1.1The action of preparing documents for the conveyance of property.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We have already explained in very general terms what electronic conveyancing means and why it would improve the process of land registration.
- There is a disconformity involving some cute conveyancing, perhaps, between the contract and the actual conveyance.
- So how anxious were the lawyers of York when they learned that a law firm has ambitious plans to set up a centre for customers who want to use the telephone or the Internet to carry out property conveyancing more swiftly and efficiently?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is a very dangerous practice for a conveyancer to frame a conveyance with parcels which are not adequately described.
- In my judgment, the exception and reservation was probably an instinctive reaction of a conveyancer who was providing for the transfer of one part of a site, the remainder of which was being retained by the vendor.
- And it is all skewed by the fact that the determination application is cast in terms that the 19th century conveyancer would have been well familiar with.
Palabras que riman con conveyancingembarrassing
Definición de conveyancing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán