1An appliance used for cooking food, typically consisting of an oven, hob, and grill and powered by gas or electricity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition to this the ultra-modern culinary arts kitchen includes both gas and electric cookers, microwave ovens etc.
- There is a range of integrated appliances including an oven, cooker and four-ring ceramic hob.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
2 informal An apple or other fruit that is more suitable for cooking than for eating raw: a fine crop of Bramley cookers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ampleforth orchard, which boasts 45 different varieties of apples - 40 eaters and five cookers - was established in its present form during World War Two.
- This crisp and juicy apple is delicious either as an eater or cooker and is excellent for deep freezing.
- The apple is esteemed as both an eater and cooker and is admired for its fine colouring, shape and size.
Palabras que riman con cookerbooker, hookah, hooker, looker, Sukkur
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cook¦er
Definición de cooker en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda