Definición de cooker en inglés:
1An appliance used for cooking food, typically consisting of an oven, hob, and grill and powered by gas or electricity.
- In addition to this the ultra-modern culinary arts kitchen includes both gas and electric cookers, microwave ovens etc.
- There is a range of integrated appliances including an oven, cooker and four-ring ceramic hob.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
2 informal An apple or other fruit that is more suitable for cooking than for eating raw: a fine crop of Bramley cookers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ampleforth orchard, which boasts 45 different varieties of apples - 40 eaters and five cookers - was established in its present form during World War Two.
- This crisp and juicy apple is delicious either as an eater or cooker and is excellent for deep freezing.
- The apple is esteemed as both an eater and cooker and is admired for its fine colouring, shape and size.
Definición de cooker en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary