- A North Australian gum tree which typically grows near watercourses and yields very strong, hard timber.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eucalyptus microtheca, family Myrtaceae
- And here, in 1875, after floods had forced them to spend days perched in an old coolibah, Frank and his sons had taken up a cattle and horse-breeding station.
- The Dig Tree is a gnarled coolibah that stands in the burnt heart of the outback, beside the warm, green water of Cooper's Creek.
- A message was carved into the bark of a coolibah tree.
late 19th century: from Kamilaroi (and related languages) gulubaa.
Más definiciones de coolibahDefinición de coolibah en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.