- A broad conical hat as worn by labourers in some Asian countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our young guide is beautiful and elegant, standing there in the pelting rain in a full-length pale blue gown, with water pouring off her coolie hat.
- The restaurant owner, a former social worker, gives us a couple of particularly finely made coolie hats and asks us to pass them on to anyone in the city who we think looks particularly deserving of them.
- Here we float on bamboo rafts past fishermen in coolie hats and sleek, grey-brown water buffalo, standing knee-deep to drink between ploughing shifts.
Más definiciones de coolie hatDefinición de coolie hat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.