- A card game for two players, originally from Mexico, similar to rummy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He began to think about a combination of the best elements of Bridge, Rummy, and a Rummy variant called ‘cooncan.’
- Marvin and I played so much pitch and cooncan that winter that we wore the spots off the playing cards.
- Conquian, known as cooncan as it spread to Texas and the southern United States early in the 20th century, used the Spanish pack of 40 cards - the regular 52-card pack with 10s, 9s, and 8s removed.
late 19th century: probably from Spanish con quién 'with whom?'.
Más definiciones de cooncanDefinición de cooncan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.