- Personal responsibility, used in this way, is opposed to the concept of an inter-dependent and mutually co-operative community.
- The earlier interest in voluntary associational schemes, such as land settlement communes and cooperative enterprises, lapsed.
- Much more common are cooperative agreements between local TV stations and the newspapers in those communities, says Northwestern's Gordon.
- Yet since the contracts in question have already been written, a co-operative response from the developers is essential if the new approach is to succeed.
- They were very co-operative and helpful but their recollection was poor.
- The company are appealing for your support in this matter and would like a full and co-operative response from the public at large.
- The land was once used by local Mexican farmers as public-owned cooperative farms.
- According to the tribe, their cooperative businesses have turned a profit every year since 1986.
- This led to the creation of large, industrialized, cooperative farms.
- Unions, the students' federation, housing cooperatives and neighbourhood organisations all took part.
- In other parts of the world unions are active in promoting democratic worker cooperatives to organize workers.
- Members look to their cooperatives for services and support in both difficult and good times.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I am for freedom and prosperity, individual sovereignty, free trade and the cooperativeness that comes from free exchange.
- We appreciate the hospitality and cooperativeness.
- This network has formulated a new basis for collaboration based on ‘virtue ethics,’ a set of moral motivations that emphasize cooperativeness, friendliness, generosity, and honesty.
Early 17th century: from late Latin cooperativus, from Latin cooperat- 'worked together', from the verb cooperari (see cooperate).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: co|opera|tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.