Definición de coordinate en inglés:
- This option is, however, impractical for larger organizations where it is more cost effective to develop control rules as a means to coordinate the activities of organizational members.
- This partnership has a key role in co-ordinating activities across public organisations, and it is through this group that transport issues affecting access to health care will be addressed.
- A joint leadership group of officials from both organizations will coordinate these activities.
- There are many people working together to plan, coordinate, and make the necessary preparations for the unit's activation.
- The superintendent also has plans to coordinate with the police to cover areas that might be considered between jurisdictions.
- As long as they don't directly coordinate with a political party, these groups are free to use unlimited contributions however they please.
- Belts need to match or closely coordinate with your shoes.
- The few flowers coordinate with leaf accent colors.
- And they come in patterns and colors to coordinate with any decor.
- In quartz, each silicon atom is coordinated to four oxygen atoms.
- Despite the presence of sodium ions initially, no sodium ions are coordinated to this ‘cross-like’ structure after it forms.
- These sequence patterns are confined to the regions adjacent to the residues which coordinate metal ions in the active center.
- Incidentally, someone asked me whether Judge Goodwin's reactions were unjudicial or showed undue contempt for coordinate branches of government.
- By so deferring, we show proper respect to a coordinate branch of government.
- Judicial contempt for the coordinate branches on this scale is simply staggering.
- The linked units that result are said to be coordinated or coordinate: for example, a coordinate clause.
- A coordinate construction of the form ‘A, or B, and both’ is neither grammatical nor clearly interpretable.
- We're supposed to express coordinate ideas in parallel form.
- However, in a more restricted sense, complex ions are charged species in which a metal atom is joined by coordinate covalent bonds to neutral molecules and/or negative ions.
- The particles have functional sites for forming a hydrogen bond or a coordinate covalent bond.
- It happened when he came across a theorem which stated that points in the plane could be specified with a single coordinate.
- The points at sea-level were all lined up: the east-west coordinate was the same for every point.
- Basically, the fifth coordinate was not observable but was a physical quantity that was conjugate to the electrical charge.
- As a testament to the camp shirt's ongoing popularity, manufacturers and suppliers continue to provide new twists on camp shirt colors, coordinates and styles for 2004.
- Outrageously colored coats of layered fabrics were worn over ugly, contradictory coordinates.
This was first recorded with the senses ‘of the same rank’ and ‘place in the same rank’. It is formed from the prefix co- ‘together’ and the Latin base ordo ‘order’. From this root come inordinate (Late Middle English) ‘not ordered’ and subordinate (Late Middle English) ‘below in order’.
- Example sentences
- Oxfam's strong feeling is that the UN offers a legitimate, coordinative effort which - if it were to disappear - would only be replaced by confusion.
- David Beaver had meanwhile gone beyond this, citing a complete coordinative listing of the 230 members of a high school graduating class.
- A large section of the economics profession concluded that government fine-tuning did more to destabilize the economy than to provide positive coordinative benefits.
- Example sentences
- It is therefore the consensus amongst the coordinators that they are far enough removed from the crisis and will be safe.
- People from around the county are needed to volunteer as collectors for two or three hours or to act as coordinators for their local areas on any of the days.
- With more coordinators we could raise well over £5,000 next time!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.