verbo[with object] Chemistry
Polymerize together to form a copolymer: these fibres have small amounts of chloroethene copolymerized with the propenenitrile [no object]: two different monomers are caused to copolymerize
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We had noted the same effect in a previous study, where a modified Rh6G dye molecule was copolymerized with methacrylic monomers, resulting in a laser material with considerably augmented photostability.
- When copolymerized with butyl acrylate it makes an excellent interior flat paint.
- In this study, we show that TMR-actin perturbs the filaments structure when copolymerized with unlabeled actin; the resulting filaments are more fragile and shorter than the control filaments.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The covalent linkage of the chromophore by copolymerization with MMA does not significantly alter its photophysics.
- Although it is established that TMR-actin alone is polymerization incompetent, the impact of its copolymerization with unlabeled actin on filament structure and dynamics has not been tested yet.
- Emission spectra of TMR-actin-before and after its copolymerization with unlabeled actin-show ~ 50% fluorescence increase upon actin polymerization.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: co|poly¦mer|ize
Definición de copolymerize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda