(also copper sulfate)
Definición de copper sulphate en inglés:
A blue crystalline solid used in electroplating and as a fungicide.
- Chemical formula: CuSO4.5H2O
- The earthworms reacted differently to different chemicals, avoiding soil with the sulphuric acid and copper sulphate with no reaction to potassium nitrate.
- When organic farmers do use one of the chemicals they are allowed to use, such as sulphuric acid or copper sulphate, they do so on a pretty substantial scale, to the serious detriment of neighbouring wildlife.
- Apart from the blue crystals of copper sulphate that would appear to spray the potatoes against blight, chemicals belonged to another world.
Definición de copper sulphate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan