- A microprocessor designed to supplement the capabilities of the primary processor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's also worth mentioning that the quality of the multimedia has a lot to do with audio and video coprocessors.
- His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, and simulators.
- A video game system includes a game cartridge which is pluggably attached to a main console having a main processor, a 3D graphics generating coprocessor, expandable main memory and player controllers.
Más definiciones de coprocessorDefinición de coprocessor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.