sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- The involuntary and repetitive use of obscene language, as a symptom of mental illness or organic brain disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A child with coprolalia may blurt out insults, racial slurs or obscenities.
- Complex tics might include jumping, smelling objects, touching the nose, touching other people, coprolalia, echolalia, or self-harming behaviors.
- The swearing and verbal abuse to which you refer is known as coprolalia and it is that that often receives the media attention - but it is present in only a small minority of people with Tourette Syndrome.
late 19th century: from Greek kopros 'dung' + lalia 'speech, chatter'.
Más definiciones de coprolaliaDefinición de coprolalia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.