Definición de copy-edit en inglés:
verbo (copy-edits, copy-editing, copy-edited)[with object]
Edit (text to be printed) by checking its consistency and accuracy: the editor goes over the manuscript after it has been copy-edited (as noun copy-editing) experienced freelancer offers copy-editing, typesetting, proofreading, indexing, page make-up
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whoever copy-edited the manuscript should perhaps be looking for a new career.
- When a book has been handed in, the manuscript is copy-edited, then it's typeset into something called unbound galleys.
- That's no big job, but if you are copy-editing a book and need to make words in boldface hundreds of times each hour, a macro to do this can save you a lot of time.
copy editor sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The more skilled you are as a reporter, photojournalist, copy editor, designer, or producer, the more likely you will step up to the challenges.
- He began his career working summers in northwest Illinois as a reporter and copy editor at the Freeport Journal-Standard.
- Mr. McKee, a copy editor for the Journal, wrote a daily column on the TV coverage during the Summer Olympics.
Definición de copy-edit en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda