Definición de copyread en inglés:
Read and edit (text) for a newspaper, magazine, or book: (as noun copyreading) readers have grown used to accuracy, stringent copyreading, and diligent research
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, someone still has to copyread these agreements - and that someone is still going to be you.
- This type of work can range from copyreading a text for flow and proper grammar to substantive editing.
- That the yearbook staff failed to copyread the whole thing before sending it to the printer is inexcusable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The printer was French and it may be that the printing techniques were less than ideal even for the time. No copyreader or editor was involved.
- He moved to the editorial page in 1995 as copyreader and later became a copy editor.
- Ernie was a hard-drinking copyreader, and Jerry could stand a drink pretty well herself.
Palabras que riman con copyreadfiligreed • crossbreed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda