Definición de coquet en inglés:
verbo[no object] rare
Behave flirtatiously; flirt: from the day I first met you I felt that you were coquetting with me figurative for a while he coquetted with engineering
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Boris, in his working clothes of white canvas, scraped the traces of clay and red modeling wax from his handsome hands, and coquetted over his shoulder with the Cupid.
- When dressed as women, they painted their faces, chirruped with their lips, and coquetted.
- Do you think I am coquetting with your people in coming here?
sustantivodated Volver al principio
A man who flirts.
- Sure marriage, said I, is not sufficiently encouraged, or we should never behold such crowds of battered beaux and decayed coquets still attempting to drive a trade.
- My brother is playing the coquet among the belles on Tunbridge walks.
- The greatest miracle of love is the reformation of a coquet.
Definición de coquet en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan