Definición de coquet en inglés:
verbo[no object] rare
Behave flirtatiously; flirt: from the day I first met you I felt that you were coquetting with me figurative for a while he coquetted with engineering
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Boris, in his working clothes of white canvas, scraped the traces of clay and red modeling wax from his handsome hands, and coquetted over his shoulder with the Cupid.
- When dressed as women, they painted their faces, chirruped with their lips, and coquetted.
- Do you think I am coquetting with your people in coming here?
sustantivodated Volver al principio
A man who flirts.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sure marriage, said I, is not sufficiently encouraged, or we should never behold such crowds of battered beaux and decayed coquets still attempting to drive a trade.
- My brother is playing the coquet among the belles on Tunbridge walks.
- The greatest miracle of love is the reformation of a coquet.
Definición de coquet en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda