Definición de coralberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural coralberries)
An evergreen North American shrub of the honeysuckle family, which has fragrant white flowers followed by deep red berries.
- Symphoricarpos orbiculatus, family Caprifoliaceae
- In the northeastern foothills, on relatively dry slopes, bur oak dominates above an understory of hop hornbeam, smooth sumac, coralberry, and poison ivy.
- I sat down on the step, and I could see them, cleverly hidden among the shadows and the coralberry.
- At first glance, you might think the ghostly white snowberries and the coralberries have nothing in common.
Definición de coralberry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia