Definición de corallita en inglés:
A pink-flowered climbing vine native to Mexico and the Caribbean, grown as an ornamental.
- Antigonon leptopus, family Polygonaceae
- Honeysuckle, jasmine and the rose veil of corallita spread their fragrance across the islands, while closer to the ground still, tiny ernodea can be found hiding amongst the trees.
- Numerous additional descriptive common names, including confederate vine, Mexican creeper, chain of love, love vine, pink vine, corallita and Queen's wreath.
- A corallita vine with pink blooms grows along the walls.
late 19th century: from American Spanish coralito, diminutive of Spanish coral 'coral'.
Definición de corallita en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan