(Of two elements or units) having the same reference.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This has the consequence that where a coreferential or bound zero anaphor may occur, the use of an overt pronoun will tend to be taken to solicit disjoint reference.
- You also note that all examples of this construction have the coreferential pronoun in subject position; i.e. exactly where it would be if this were an infinitive complement instead of a that complement.
- Here the coreferential argument is explicitly marked as patientive in the matrix clause.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, given that logophoric pronouns are the only option available in the grammar to encode coreference, any speaker who intends coreference will also have to use a logophoric pronoun.
- Cases of grammatical coreference that do not respect the sentence boundaries are highly marked.
- Additionally, functional operators and coreferences may be used on both sides of the rules.
Más definiciones de coreferentialDefinición de coreferential en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.