- A charge made by a restaurant or hotel for serving wine that has been brought in by a customer: you can choose from the large wine room and pay retail price plus $5 corkageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Hotels charge corkage for opening and serving the wine which invariably means it costs the same as the house wine.
- Besides being able to buy mixed drinks, beer and 50 wines by the glass at the bar, you can buy any bottle of wine in the store at cost plus tax and a $7 corkage fee and drink it at the bar.
- Dinner costs £27.50, and corkage for wine is £1 per bottle.
Más definiciones de corkageDefinición de corkage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.