Definición de corn earworm en inglés:
An American moth caterpillar which is a pest of both maize and cotton. Also called bollworm, cotton bollworm.
- Heliothis zea, family Noctuidae
- They are economical to raise, however, and mass releases can be very effective against corn earworm, cabbageworms, loopers, hornworms, codling moth and other leaf-eating caterpillars.
- The life cycle of the fall armyworm is similar to those of the corn earworm and armyworm.
- Among the Mexican free-tailed's favorite meals is the corn earworm, a crop-raiding pest that savages cornfields from Texas to Canada.
Definición de corn earworm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan