Definición de cornea en inglés:
The transparent layer forming the front of the eye.
- The limbus is the thin area that connects the cornea and the sclera, the white part of the eye.
- Organs currently in demand for transplantation include the heart, kidneys, liver, lungs, intestines, and pancreas; tissues include corneas, heart valves, blood vessels, skin, and bone.
- Corneal transplants are performed for people who have damaged or opaque corneas (the outer layer of the eye).
- Example sentences
- Unlike eyelid or conjunctival involvement, corneal involvement can result in significant vision loss.
- It is important to identify and remove conjunctival and corneal foreign bodies.
- In the pipeline are many other applications, including vascular, pancreatic, and corneal repair.
Definición de cornea en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia