- A field in which corn is being grown.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Joe never shied away from hard work and in his young days worked in England where the farmers appreciated his great ability in the hay fields and cornfields.
- Observations in other sunflower fields and dryland cornfields have shown that volunteer wheat can be a significant problem in these fields.
- Monarch caterpillars feed exclusively on leaves of milkweed plants, which grow in and around cornfields.
Más definiciones de cornfieldDefinición de cornfield en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.